- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Normas de funcionamiento de las Comisiones Mixtas de Transferencias
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Datos básicos sobre traspasos XIV Legislatura estatal (desde 03-12-2019)
- Datos básicos sobre traspasos XIII Legislatura estatal (desde 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Datos básicos sobre traspasos XI Legislatura estatal (desde 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Economic cooperation programme of the state and other lines of cooperation
Local Economic Cooperation of the state is regulated essentially the royal decree 835 / 2003 of 27 June, which regulates economic cooperation of the state to investments of local entities (modified by the Royal Decree 1263 / 2005 of October 21) as well as in the order APU / 293 / 2006 of 31 January, development and implementation. In these rules are set various lines of cooperation, e.g. the input to investments included in theProvincial plans and island of cooperationthe works and services municipal competition.
On the other hand, various laws pressupostos generals of the state or other general provisions, have establishedadditional linesof economic cooperation of the state with entities that make up the Local administration.
1. THE STATE ECONÓMICA COOPERACIÓN INVESTMENTS OF LOCAL ENTITIES
2. OTHER LINES OF BOTH COOPERACIÓN
Aid to municipalities of less than 20,000 inhabitants: Information about the special financing mechanism in the period 2077-11, to municipalities with people not exceeding 20,000 inhabitants.
Aid to municipalities with military installations: Information about compensation for municipalities in the period 2005-, by the existence in its territory of large military installations.